Have you signed up for my newsletter…but haven’t seen anything from me yet?
- You didn’t see the opt-in message asking you to confirm your email address (so you are “Unconfirmed” and won’t receive onboarding emails; it’s a sort of no-man’s-land);
- Onboarding emails aren’t going to your Inbox; or
- Your email provider is blocking “Barb’s Outlet” as a sender. (My domain has been verified and authenticated as a sender, so this is unlikely to be the issue–but it could happen.)
What to do:
- Check your Junk, Spam, or Promotions folder if you haven’t seen the opt-in message or any onboarding emails.
- If you find emails from me in your Junk, Spam, or Promotions folder, you need to “whitelist” Barb’s Outlet. There is a link to instructions on how to do this in each of the onboarding emails. (It’s super quick and easy.)
- You only need to whitelist me once. After that, my emails will always land in your Inbox, and you won’t have the hassle of trying to find them.
- If your email provider is blocking “Barb’s Outlet” as a sender, try adding my address to your Contacts list: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What about the newsletter?
The first influx of subscribers is currently going through the onboarding process. I am waiting for the completion of that before I send out my first newsletter.
Note: Reading all three onboarding emails is the trigger to getting on the live newsletter list. If you haven’t read them, you won’t receive newsletters.
I’m looking forward to sending out my inaugural newsletter! If you have questions you’d like addressed in the Q&A section, be sure to email them to me….